Thursday, January 31, 2008

A Little Bit of Everything!

Cobalt: Yay, I get a turn to post again! I love when it's my turn. Today started off not so great. Both of the beans had off from work today so they had this whole idea that they would get to sleep in. Well, Wrigley and I didn't like that idea too much so we tried to sabotage their day of relaxation. Starting around 5:00 am I began crying at their door. Sometimes I even jumped up and tried to grab the handle. Finally I was crying so much that they came and told me to stop. But at 6:30 I was still crying, so they finally let us in. We jumped into bed and cuddled up and got to sleep with them for a while. It was very nice.

Then, we spent the day playing together and snuggling daddy since he was sleeping a lot since he is not feeling very good.

Also, Smudge and Zoe tagged us for a meme.

The rules are:
a) Post who tagged you and link back to them and then to http://www.petspics.blogspot.com/.
b) Then answer this question: What three things would you do that you have never done before, if you knew you wouldn't get caught, get in trouble or suffer any consequences?
c) Then tag 3 other kitties, beans, woofies, or any other assorted animal.

1. I (Cobalt) would knead moms hair ALL the time. I just started doing it yesterday and she doesn't like it because it makes her hair a mat. I'm not sure how your hair can be a mat, but she makes funny faces when she attempts to brush it.

2. Wrigley would explore more in the laundry room. The beans don't let us go in there because they are afraid we will get stuck behind the big machines. Wrigley has tried to get back there before and he always gets scolded.

3. We would be able to eat the beans food whenever we wanted and not have them get mad at us.

We'll tag anyone that hasn't done this yet since we're not sure who has and hasn't.

Thirdly, we received our first award from Meezer Tails!! We have never gotten an award before so this makes us very happy. :-) Thank you furry much! We will add it to our sidebar ASAP.


And finally, some pictures from today.

Wrigley and I were cuddling with mom earlier and we were so comfortable. We made her so warm that she fell asleep and the dadbean took our picture.

Here I am doing that kneading thing. I don't really know why I do it, and neither does mom. Do you know why I do it?

Earlier Wrigley was giving himself a bath and I can be seen in the background.

Since it's my turn to post, I might as well steal the show. Right?
I was looking very handsome today!
Then I rolled over to get a tummy rub from the bean. I look a lot fatter than 4 pounds in this picture. :-X

Then I cuddled Wrigley and we fell asleep.

Geez mom, all these pictures make me tiiiiiiiired.

15 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

maybe you knead her head furs because they make you think if your kitty momma?

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

You two are simply adorable with those big bright eyes! I like to knead on fuzzy blankets but I never tried it on my Lap Lady's head furs...

Purrrrrs, China Cat

Anonymous said...

You two are so adorable! Love the sleeping Mom picture.

We tagged you for the Tigmut'hep meme.

Sasha said...

Hello Wrigley and Cobalt, you made my day, especially looking at the videos of the two of you playing with one another. I have made you an award of the 'You Make My Day' award. You can pick it up from my web site. Pass it on to any other kitties who make your day!
Thanks for visiting my blog. I have put you on my list of cat blogs.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

You are probably kneading her head furs because she makes you happy, like your kitty momma did. And since she is your momma know, you are showing your appreciation for her. I know it feels natural and makes you feel content. It is also good for the humans as it helps keep them healthy. I like to sit on my human and knead her (and drool all over).

The Crew said...

I like to knead in Mom's hair when she's in bed, laying on her side. I find it very relaxing.

I lay out full length along her with my head at her shoulder, then I stick my paws in her hair and, away I go! She doesn't mind as long as I don't put my claws her on her face.

Max S

Tybalt said...

Oh my paws and whiskers at the CUTENESS!!!!

I still knead my mommy's hair, and I'm almost 2 years old. I think it just shows how much we love our mommies.

Daisy said...

Ah, that picture of you sleeping with your mom is so adorable!

Baby kittens knead when they are nursing on the mammacat. I think kittens do it later with their beans when they feel happy and secure. Sometimes they will even drool a little bit!

Artsy Catsy said...

Wrigley & Cobalt, you're lookin exceptionally great today! Kneading head furs is wonderful - I'm 8 and Callie is 18 and we still do it! It makes us remember that happy feeling of a full belly after kneading on our momkitty's tummy furs.

Rocky

MEStaton said...

We love to cuddle with the momma too! But we're not allowed in the sleepy room when the beans be asleep...yet. Momma says soon as they clean all the mess so we don't get hurt. What's to hurt? if they clean their will be no fun stuff. We saw your jungle jim on Amazon US and now momma wants to get us one but dad said no :(

Hot(M)BC said...

Yep, the flashy box will make you tired. So that's a good time for a nap. hehehe
Purrrrrrrrrs!

Poppy Q said...

Dems nice pictures of you all.

Did you know that on the cat blogs they call the kneading 'making biscuits'. I don't do it on my mummy, but on my woolly scarf. I also suck on it, and drool at the same time.

You guys are so cute.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

These pics of you two are soooooo cute. I knead too (still), on anything soft such as SS's tummy :)

Unknown said...

omg! you guys are so adorable!! your mommy is so lucky to have you both in her arms!!! Lovely pictures!

quan said...

VW RadiatorShowroom Displayshouse corresponds to the air element. The book series provides more physical description of the Hogwarts house more than