- We like wrestling...A LOT. Cobalt is definitely the bossy one and Wrigley is the one who just lays back and takes everything that comes his way.
- We're still getting used to the flashy box the mom bean uses ALL the time. We more like to play with the little string that hangs off of it. Mom doesn't like it, but we sure think it's fun.
- Only Wrigley likes treats. We each get one but Wrigley usually eats them both.
- We're both a little clumsy. Dadbean likes to point the laser pointer at the wall behind the couch. We like to sit on the top of the couch and try to catch it, but sometimes we fall off.
- We like exploring behind the TV. The beans put paper there and always yell at us when we try to go back, but sometimes it's fun to do what you aren't supposed to be doing.
- We're working on getting the beans to share their bean food with us. So far it hasn't worked too well. We jump up and smell their plates but then they put us on the floor. We really need to teach them about sharing.
- Today the beans came home and they had a surprise for us. It's a new litter box! It has big teeth in it and we're a little scared it's going to bite our butts. But we're brave, and went in and tried it anyways. Here is what it looks like:
The beans say it has some ion thing so that our poops won't make the bathroom smell funny. Now if only we could get an ion thing for Wrigley's butt! :-P
We will tag anyone who hasn't done this yet. We've seen it on plenty of blogs already so we're not sure who has and hasn't done it yet. Have fun!